DOORCO is an established business that continues to grow and expand rapidly. We are looking to enhance our internal Graphic Design & Marketing capabilities to help lead the business though its next phase of growth.
The role will be working reporting to our Technology and Projects Lead and involve significant liaison with external PR Agency and Web designers.
Key responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
• Creating marketing plans for new product releases and working with management to agree marketing budgets.
• Creating creative DOORCO marketing literature
• Working together with DOORCO customers to provide innovative marketing assistance.
• Making sure the DOORCO image archives are constantly up-to-date/organized with the full product range and company photos
• Working with our external PR agency to maintain the company social media platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter)
• Maintaining the company website via the CRM system and liaising with Website development company regarding larger website changes or projects.
• Maintaining the website door designer
• Assisting with designing and updating any customer facing documentation/literature.
• Liaising with photographers for required DOORCO images either product, company or customer related.
• Proof reading and creating text for all forms of marketing literature.
• Liaising with our PR agency to ensure Press Adverts & Releases are created, proof-read and delivered on time before deadlines.
• Working closely with management to select, define, and deliver key marketing projects
• Assisting the technology and system team with new product setup and testing.
We are looking for someone who is hard working, flexible and enjoys working in a high pressured and varied environment. There is significant opportunity for further career progression as the business continues to grow.
Required experience and skills…
• Ability to communicate effectively with variety of individuals and levels
• Thorough understanding of a range of software environments, including the following:
o Microsoft Outlook / Word / Excel
o Adobe Creative Studio (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
o Quark (ideal but not essential)
o Website CRM systems (ideally WordPress)
o Google Ad-Words and SEO experience
• Photography skills (ideal but not essential)
• Organised and works on initiative.
• Able to make decisions, work accurately under pressure, multi task and prioritize workload due to customer or business demands.
• Strong attention to detail and desire to get things right.
• This is a full-time role of 37.5 hours per week.