We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and motivated Full Time Credit Controller to join our accounts team at our manufacturing and warehouse facility in Macclesfield.
- We are looking for someone who is hard working, flexible and enjoys working in a high pressured and varied environment.
- This role also provides the opportunity to take full responsibility for credit control activities reporting to the Finance Supervisor and company Directors. Within the role you will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Liaising with our Invoice Finance company regarding all aspects of credit control
- Managing a growing portfolio of customers and developing professional relationships
- Proactively chasing customers for payments and arranging payment schedules and dates mainly by telephone and confirmation emails.
- Cash and payment allocations
- Obtaining remittance advices from our customers.
- Reconciling accounts
- Producing accurate monthly statements to the customer
- Credit checking, allocation and amendments to credit limits and payment terms
- Producing weekly credit reports to the Directors
- Resolving any invoice queries or disputes
- Communicating with in house Customer Service team on status of accounts.
Training will be provided in Sage 200 and Facflow computer systems.
Required experience and skills…
- Ability to multi task and prioritise workload.
- Strong attention to detail and desire to get things right.
- Excellent communication skills both with colleagues, customers.
- Experience dealing with cash reconciliations to ledgers.
- Organised and able to work on own initiative.
- Good all round IT skills and proficiency in MS Office products including Word, Outlook and Excel.
- An enthusiastic attitude and desire to do what is required to support the business whilst staying calm under pressure.
- This is a full time role of at least 37.5 hours per week. The company offers free parking, auto-enrolment pension plan and 20 days holiday.