We are currently seeking enthusiastic and motivated Sales Order Processors/Customer Administrators to join a small office administration team in new manufacturing and warehouse facility in Macclesfield.
We are looking for someone who is hard working, flexible and enjoys working in a high pressured and varied environment.
Duties include, but are not limited to…
- Processing customer sales orders
- Data input, checking and reconciliation into Sage
- Processing stock transfers and liaising with the warehouse to ensure timely product picks completed
- Building effective customer relationships and responding to queries in a timely manner
- Liaising with customers via email and telephone
- Arranging and amending deliveries
- Updating despatch records
- Answering the telephone, answering queries, taking messages
- Other ad-hoc activities such as sending out swatches, samples, raising purchase orders and customer invoicing
Training will be provided in in-house systems and Sage computer systems.
Required experience and skills…
- Ability to stay calm under pressure, multi task and prioritise workload.
- Positive and energetic.
- Strong attention to detail and desire to get things right.
- Excellent communication skills both with colleagues and customers.
- Organised and work on initiative.
- Good all round IT skills and proficiency in MS Office products including Word, Outlook and Excel.
- An enthusiastic attitude and desire to do what is required to support the business
- This is a full time role of 37.5 hours per week with 20 days holiday. Comes with free car parking.