We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and motivated Warehouse Assistant to join a small office administration team in our new manufacturing and warehouse facility in Macclesfield.
We are looking for someone who is hard working, flexible and enjoys working in a high pressured and varied environment. The candidate will be working in a busy Warehouse and will be required pick and pack orders, load and unload vehicles, goods receiving, stock replenishment and stock.
Duties include, but are not limited to…
- Picking and packing doors for despatch same day or next day delivery
- Scanning and updating the Stockist Warehouse Management System
- Quality checking items prior to despatch
- Receiving in goods and organising the Warehouse, managing stock replenishment
- Monitoring and investigating stock discrepancies
- Maintaining an organised warehouse
- Other ad-hoc duties required
Training will be provided in First Degree and Sage computer systems.
Required experience and skills…
- Ability to stay calm under pressure, multi task and prioritise workload.
- Positive and energetic.
- Strong attention to detail and desire to get things right.
- Organised and work on initiative.
- Basic IT skills
This is a full time role of 40 hours per week with 20 days holiday plus bank holidays and free car parking.