DOORCO’s Door Glaziers work in the glazing department as part of the factory which produces the highest quality prefabricated door blanks.
Initially the role will be on a shift basis, you will be required to work a 2-shift system of 6am-2pm and 2pm-10pm. It is a permanent role that offers full training, competitive wage with the opportunity to learn, train and build a career within the company.
The ideal candidates for our glazing roles will have the following skills and experience:
– Good attention to detail and ability to work as part of a team. This is important as your role will be part of a larger team effort that works to tight deadlines and very high-quality standards.
– At least 1 year experience working in a similar role or Manufacturing environment. Also familiarity with Composite or PVC doors including handling and installing glass into the doors.
– It is a job that requires physical fitness to handle the doors, ability to be flexible and work under pressure as deadlines are tight and there are many changing requirements of the work.
– Willingness to learn new skills and cross-train, punctual and dependable.
– Proficient in English (verbal & written)
– Happy to undertake a DBS check
– Live within a commutable distance of Macclesfield