We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and motivated Full Time Credit Controller to join our accounts team at our manufacturing and warehouse facility in Macclesfield.
- We are looking for someone who is hard working, flexible and enjoys working in a high pressured and varied environment. This role will be working closely with another Credit Controller in the department and reporting to the Finance Manager and company Directors. Within the role you will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Managing a growing portfolio of customers and developing professional relationships
- Producing invoices for customers daily.
- Proactively chasing customers for payments and arranging payment schedules and dates mainly by telephone and confirmation emails.
- Cash and payment allocations
- Obtaining remittance advices from our customers.
- Reconciling accounts
- Producing accurate monthly statements to the customer
- Credit checking, allocation and amendments to credit limits and payment terms
- Producing weekly credit reports to the Directors
- Resolving any invoice queries or disputes
- Setting up new customers on the system
- Communicate with in house Customer Service team and Sales Managers on status of accounts.
Experience in SAGE 200 is desirable, but training will be provided.
Required experience and skills…
- Credit Control experience dealing with cash reconciliations to ledgers.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise workload.
- Strong attention to detail and desire to get things right.
- Excellent communication skills both with colleagues and customers.
- Organised and able to work on own initiative.
- Good all-round IT skills and proficiency in MS Office products including Word, Outlook and Excel (Knowledge of V-Lookups, Pivot tables are required)
- An enthusiastic attitude and desire to do what is required to support the business whilst staying calm under pressure.
- This is a full time role for at least 37.5 hours per week. The company offers 20 days holiday, free parking, auto-enrolment pension plan, employee savings platform, WPA Healthcare Cash Plan