DOORCO is an established composite door business supplying trade customers with high service expectations and high levels of workmanship. Due to continued success we are expanding our Macclesfield manufacturing facility and we are looking for enthusiastic and hardworking colleagues to join the Paint Plant department.
The role of a sprayer/finisher is to spray paint composite doors and ancillary components, and apply stains by hand. Suitable candidates must have relevant experience in a spray or hand finishing shop, preferably in a manufacturing/high volume setting but could also suit adaptable people from other sectors.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Maintain a very clean and organised work area at all times.
- Ensure equipment and plant are kept in full working order.
- Selecting and mixing paint.
- Finishing components to the correct specification as indicated on the Works Order.
- Maintaining production flow by use of barcode scanning system and appropriate job selection.
- Other ad-hoc duties as required, including preparation of substrates.
Skills and Attributes:
- Quality First mentality.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Desire to improve efficiency.
- Willingness to be assigned to other areas of the facility when required.
Hours, holidays and benefits:
- 40 hours per week Monday to Friday plus overtime.
- 2 shift system, 6am to 2:30pm and 2:30pm to 11pm.
- 20 days holiday PLUS bank holidays.
- Car parking.
- Auto enrolment Pension scheme.
- Private healthcare cash benefit plan.
- Workwear/uniform and tools provided.