DOORCO is a well established but rapidly growing Distribution and Manufacturing Business. Privately owned with a turnover of £20m, team of nearly 100 staff based at our 70,000 sq ft of premises in Macclesfield. The business is embarking on its next stage of growth and is looking for an ambitious individual to help drive the scale up of the business whilst continuing to improve day to day operational efficiencies.
Working closely with and reporting to the company Director’s your duties will entail:
- Providing ongoing financial and commercial support to the Directors
- Working with the Directors and Senior Management Team on strategic objectives and produce business plans and financial projections to support (P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow)
- Managing, supporting and developing the current Finance Team (5)
- Oversee monthly management accounts and ensuring that robust financial controls are in operation on a day to day basis
- Maintaining relationships with third parties such as the banks, credit insurers, auditors and third party accountants
- Prioritising and delivering on key business and IT change projects to improve efficiency, streamline processes and add greater value
- Liaising with external auditors.
- With plenty of opportunity to develop your career the role will suit a self-motivated, commercially minded individual who can step up to operate a board level. The candidate will be intellectually able, confident, and capable of operating with minimal direction. They must be able to balance commercial and strategic requirements with financial discretion.
- This is an excellent opportunity to shape the role as required, to enhance reporting and drive efficiencies via automation.
- The ideal candidate should have the following experience and skills:
- A qualified accountant with at least 5 years PQE
- Industry Experience preferably in a fast paced manufacturing environment
- Highly professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong IT skills and experience. Ideally experience of SAGE 200 or similar
- Ideally proven experience of successfully delivering a major IT project e.g. ERP or new system implementation