DOORCO is an established business that continues to grow and expand rapidly. We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and motivated Warehouse Assistant to join our busy manufacturing and warehouse facility in Macclesfield.
We are looking for someone who is hard working, flexible and enjoys working in a high pressured and varied environment. The candidate will be working in a busy warehouse and will be required pick and pack orders, load and unload vehicles, goods receiving, stock replenishment and stock.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Picking and packing doors for despatch same day or next day delivery
- Scanning and updating the Stockist Warehouse Management System
- Quality checking items prior to despatch
- Receiving in goods and organising the Warehouse, managing stock replenishment
- Monitoring and investigating stock discrepancies
- Maintaining an organised warehouse
- Other ad-hoc duties required
Training will be provided in Stockist and Sage computer systems.
Required experience and skills:
- Counter Balance license essential and Reach FLT License desirable
- Ability to stay calm under pressure, multi task and prioritise workload
- Positive and energetic
- Strong attention to detail and desire to get things right
- Organised and work on initiative
- Basic IT skills
- This is a full time role of 40 hours per week with 20 days holiday plus bank holidays. Comes with free car parking + Overtime, auto-enrolment pension and private healthcare cash benefit plan